Saturday, July 16, 2005

Flight of the Phoenix



"I think a man only needs one thing in life. He just needs someone to love. If you can't give him that, then give him something to hope for. And if you can't give him that, just give him something to do. "

I know, I know you were waiting for the Village weren't ya? Well it's on it's way...I'm not kidding. I have a day job so it took me a week to write it. It's with my gorgeous MoveMe partner (aka my wife!) I think it will be ready in the next day or two.

On a whim we rented this movie. It has Eowyn (Miranda Otto) and one of our favorite actors Giovanni Ribisi, as well as Dennis Quaid. It was pretty good. Didn't move me but I really liked this line quoted above.

There really is something about us men...if we don't have something to do, something to really sink our teeth into...we go nuts. At least I do. Do anything futile for any length of time. Trust me you'll go loco! One of my favorite author's said [paraphrase] I wanna do something in this life worthy of the God I serve...or something like that it's late.

The Village...coming soon. If you haven't seen it go rent it...it'll knock your socks off. Man what am I Richy Cunningham...yikes!

0 comments: