Thursday, July 07, 2005

First Entry

Hi! I was born Ariel Patrick Garcia Zalamea. For obvious reasons I go by Patrick (Think The Little Mermaid) although Ariel does mean Lion of God which I REALLY like.

Anyhow, this is my little spot in CyberSpace (aka Blog). I hope you enjoy yourself. I'll be sharing my thoughts on how certain movies Moved Me or didn't. I believe God speaks to His children through His Written Word (the Bible), The Holy Spirit, Nature (Beauty), Fairy Tales, Songs, Poetry, and yes Movies! All we, as believers have to do is open the eyes of our redeemed hearts.

I still believe that we need to "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." (Prov 4:23) So I include ScreenIt in my links section to guard yourself from some of the life sucking movies that are out there. Remember we want more LIFE not less. I hope that is helpful.

If you are not a believer come check us out at CalvarySLO or any other Bible Teaching/Christ centered church in your area. Jesus is the One who said, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10) Also, check out BibleGateway which I have also provided on the links. Check out the book of John.

Happy Blogging!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Pat, welcome to the blogiverse!
Bryan