Friday, July 08, 2005

Tribute to THE LORD OF THE RINGS Trilogy

I have a dilemma. I can't start this Blogspot without talking about my favorite movie(s), The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. On the other hand I can't do the movies justice, there just isn't enough room on any Blog page!

So the only compromise I can come up with is to offer this tribute and open it up to any of you out there that feel the same way I do...That Wizards, Hobbits, Dwarves, Elves, and Kings and Queens speak to your heart. John Eldredge wrote in Waking the Dead that these stories round out truth for us like facts and figures just can't (my paraphrase).

So bring it on...This blog is for you! Let's talk about how Frodo symbolizes sacrificial Christ-like living. Or how Aragorn's journey to becoming the King of Gondor is so much like our journey as men to step up and lead.

One of my favorite questions is which character (above) do you most relate to in the story and why?

Can't wait to see whatcha got!

0 comments: