Monday, December 24, 2007

Feliz Navidad!

More reviews (technically one anticipatory preview),

May Jesus reign in our hearts this busy season!

High School Musical 2
You Can Bet on it Being Good
Are You That Reliable?

At times in my life I’ve found myself in Troy’s shoes (not the singing and dancing part; I only do that at home). I constantly fight double-mindedness, making promises I can’t keep. I hate that about myself, and it doesn’t work and it hurts the ones I love.

The Simpsons Movie
Pass the Donuts...

Honestly, I still don’t get it. I popped the screener for The Simpsons Movie in the old DVD player and just felt like I wanted to get those precious minutes of my life back. Actually, there was one scene that stuck with me and won’t let go.

National Treasure: Book of Secrets
I Wanna Be Like Ben Gates
Just Not the Hair!

I want to be so sold out for Jesus that I wouldn’t care what people think of me. A faith so strong that people see it and are drawn to it. I don’t want to look crazy like a Benjamin Gates… but part of me does, because Jesus is that awesome!

0 comments: